Is that even a word? Inspirers? As in, people who inspire me? Who knows ... anyhow, moving on!
So, my computer is acting weird, my internet is acting weird, my blogger is acting weird ... I feel like it's all going to crash on me soon so I hope this post works! haha!
Another AMAZING blogger I've been following for awhile is Sara aka Gitzen Girl. If any of you have heard of her, or followed her, you know that she went home to be with Jesus just a few weeks ago.
Sara was homebound for the last several years because of her chronic illness. But that never stopped Sara from being joyous and embracing life. In fact, her blog is appropriately titled 'Choose Joy' and it was most certainly her motto while here on earth. She lived her life with joy, all the way to the end. Despite all the pain and discomfort she suffered on a daily basis, she still chose joy. JOY, JOY, JOY - she knew and believed with all her heart that GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME.
I praise God that she's no longer suffering here on earth, though I'm sad that we've all lost a wonderful person. After all, I think we need more Sara's here on earth to help spread joy no matter what our circumstances may be. I know this post could be considered sad because Sara is no longer with us - but I do hope you'll still check out her blog and go back through the archives because I promise you will find some inspiration in choosing JOY.
Today's challenge: Stop over to see Sara's blog and if you find it as inspiring as I have, then leave a comment to let her family know. I'm sure it will encourage their hearts to know how many people Sara has touched even during this incredibly sad time in their lives.
And also, in Sara's own words:
"Make it about Him, not you. Enjoy every second. Choose joy."
No comments:
Post a Comment