This month my blog was chosen to be featured on a fabulous blog I adore called 'Only A Breath'. Melanie is a super sweet blogger who decided she wanted to advertise some other blogs for a few months. So this month lucky 'ol me is being advertised! Yay!
So with that said, WELCOME to any new readers who came over from Only A Breath! I'm super excited that you're here.
I'm Kathy, a stay at home, homeschooling Mama. I have been married to my best friend Bob for 15 years and we have two sweet daughters - ages 10 and 9. I have always enjoyed being crafty and creative and about a year and a half ago I decided to try to turn it into a little business. Then a couple months ago I opened up my first Etsy shop and have been enjoying every minute since then!
I have a couple exciting announcements to make. First, I just made and posted LOTS of brand new, bright and colorful NEW products for Spring & Summer on the Etsy shop.
Second, for the ENTIRE month of April, I will be giving a discount of 12% off your TOTAL order!! Just use the coupon code SPRING12 when you check out.
AND, this week I'll be doing a giveaway! Yeehaw!
So here's what you can win ... One of my Fabric Covered Notebooks
AND ....
Any one of my Fabric Flowers!
What can you do with Fabric Flowers? You can wear them on a shirt or coat like this:
You can wear them on a favorite hat, or pinned to your purse or beach bag ...
Or, you can choose one of the flowers that has a hair clip on the back and wear them in your hair like this:
The hair clips are especially cute for little girls and would make a wonderful accessory for Easter dresses or hats!
So don't delay, comment here before Friday, April 6th at midnight EST and tell me what is your favorite thing about spring? {Answering the question is required for entry to the giveaway!}
Now, two other small favors I'd like to ask. Stop on over and check out my Etsy shop, Ranunculusly Cute Creations.
And, please stop over and say hello to Melanie at Only A Breath!
Have a wonderful weekend!
22 comments:
Your spring collection looks fantastic, Kathy! So light and cheery.
My favorite thing about spring is the lush green of winter wheat. I missed it keenly when we lived away from KS, and I just drink it in now that we're back!
tulips are my favorite thing about spring! :)
What a great giveaway! I love all of your crafty things! My favorite thing about spring? All the windows in the house thrown open. It is just wonderful.
Well as a customer, I LOVE your flowers and would love more! My fav part of Spring aside from the fact that all 3 of my children have March/April birthdays is that the days are lighter longer!! LOVE THAT!
My favorite thing about spring is all the spring flowers. I love that smell that comes after spring rains, i Also love all the New life that begins in the springtime!
Anna
Annameng621ATgmailDOTcom
My favorite thing about spring is the smell of orange blossoms.
Kolinaromney@hotmail.com
my favorite thing about spring is the fact that my kids and I can get outside and play without wearing our snowpants, hats, mittens, and boots and taking an hour to get dressed!! :)
I live in Florida now and spring comes in different ways. But, I loved spring in New England with the peeking out of the crocuses from the cold, brown ground; the bright yellow forsythia; the tulips and daffodils. Those are what I love about spring.
Kathy, great job on all your creations!
Spring seems to have passed us by here in Florida, but usually I enjoy the milder temperatures that allow me to sit in the sun without breaking a sweat!
The best part about spring is some warmer weather! :)
You are so crafty! I am a winter lover and spring is not my favorite season at all. But there is something I do love about spring. I love thunderstorms. It's like a beautiful musical concert put on by God. I just love listening to the thunder and the rain, watching the clouds move in its darkness, and the amazing lightening shows. Thunderstorms are my favorite thing about spring.
My favorite thing about spring is getting to get out of the house to enjoy Gods beautiful creation with my husband & 9 children!
My favorite thing about spring is tulips growing in our yard and the green grass!
I enjoyed looking at your shop - beautiful! My favorite thing about spring is getting to take bike rides again.
Erin
erinb1 at aol dot com
Your fabric covered notebooks are really beautiful!
My faveourite things of spring are flowers, flowers, flowers, and the sun-not-too-hot and the parties in the garden and the sunday in the park :)
Your collection is beautiful! I love springtime! I love feeling like everything is fresh again and seeing life thrive again!
Love your beautiful journals and the fabric hair bows ! Yes! Enter me in the drawing! Oh my , I got to get my friends in here too!
Hello! I came over from Melanie's site. Your journals are beautiful. My favorite thing about spring is that I get to take walks in the moonlight with my husband without a sweater!
My favorite thing about spring is getting to wear lighter and brighter clothing. I really like your blog. I will be stopping back.
Love your things! My favorite thing about spring? Flowers!!!
sally.puckett@yahoo.com
Kathy - LOVE the spring colors!!! My favorite thing about spring??? I can start to count down the days till the kids and I are home from school for the summer!!!!!!!!
Can't believe I almost missed this! Love those fabric flowers! And I'd have to day my fave thing about spring is changing out my wardrobe b/c I'm always tired of my winter clothes...at least that's *one* of my fave things:)
Post a Comment