The past two Mondays have been my most successful days of the week! Today I:
Went to Aldi & Walmart and got my groceries for the week
Came home and put them all away
Helped the girls with school work
Made 3 new recipes from Pinterest! {homemade granola bars, apple chips and salmon pasta}
Vacuumed most of the house
Cleaned up the kitchen and cleaned the floor
Exercised for SIXTY minutes!
Ran to Staples and Walmart for stuff for the girl's school projects
And a bunch of other small, random things I got done around the house.
Considering the fact that I am usually super overwhelmed on Mondays and always feel like I'm turning in circles I am very happy to have accomplished this much today! I think the key is just get busy doing one thing and don't let myself stop or sit down. If I sit and THINK too long about what to do next I get overwhelmed, if I just DO IT than things get done! I need to remember that next Monday! =)
1 comment:
Now that is one productive Monday! Lately my Mondays have been wiping me out. We currently have co-op on Monday mornings (THAT has got to change..ha), so I teach art for 3 hours then barely have time to turn around before being back at church for worship team practice at 6. We've been eating dinner around 8:30:( The practices won't be permanent though--I keep reminding myself that. And I let us all sleep in on Tuesdays! :)
Post a Comment