Sunday, March 4, 2012

Regular Life

So I have been totally neglecting my blog lately. I’m sorry, I just don’t know why but I’m in such a funk lately. I’ve been feeling SO, super tired ALL the time lately, been getting little annoying headaches every day and just feeling blah. I’m sure some of it is the grey weather we’ve had for the past several days. But wish I knew why I was so tired every day. It’s frustrating to feel so drained all the time. {and it’s not like I have babies who wake throughout the night!}

Anyhow, with that being said, life still goes on at it’s usual busy pace! Here’s a little bit of daily life around here lately …

Reading and school work.

IMG_3419

We’ve been eating a lot of sugar free jello or sugar free pudding as our evening snack lately.

IMG_3441

My ‘baby’ turned NINE! Where has the time gone??

IMG_3454

She always finds the sunniest spot in the room to curl up, it’s so cute!

IMG_3460

More school work…

IMG_3463

Dissecting flowers and fruits/veggies {this was actually a very fun and yummy science day!}

IMG_3465 IMG_3477

A nice day, almost felt like spring! Playing with ducks in the stream.

IMG_3484 IMG_3493

The girls had their last Upward Basketball games for the season. So bittersweet! It’s been a WONDERFUL season for them both, but we’re also looking forward to a spring with 2 extra free evenings per week and having our Saturdays free again!

IMG_3500 IMG_3510

And that’s about all for now. I’m sure there’s much more I could say and more stuff we’ve been up to but I’m keeping it short and simple tonight. Hopefully the SUN will come out again this week and things will brighten up around here!

No comments: