Monday, March 19, 2012

A Weekly Plan {Mar. 19-25}

So I've really fallen off the wagon with keeping up with my weekly plan. This week I've decided will be different, however, I'm going to keep it simple ....

Ready for this? My weekly plan is to ....


Get off my butt! Yep, that's it! In every way, shape and form I need to, want to, plan to get off my butt and get busy.

Working out - yep!
Eating healthfully - yep!
Organizing and deep cleaning - yep!
Clearing more junk outta my house - yep!
Finishing projects and crafts - yep!
Getting outside more - yep!

It's ALL included in this week's plan. I need to log off, shut down and just get busy.

Today was a VERY good start. I usually feel super overwhelmed on Mondays but today I just decided to go full steam ahead and work my butt off. Here's what I got done today:

* did my quiet time and computer time before anyone else was up
* went and picked up my curbside grocery order
* came home and realized my fridge was nasty, so cleaned it out before I unloaded the groceries into it - then realized the pantry was nasty too - so cleaned that out as well
* got the girls busy doing their school work
* did dishes
* cleaned kitchen and swept/mopped floor
* cleaned bathroom and swept/mopped floor
* cleaned dining room and vacuumed
* cleaned living room and vacuumed
* deep cleaned my bedroom, got rid of lots of junk, reorganized my closet, switched out some winter/summer clothes, vacuumed the whole room and all the monsters under the bed
* posted some stuff for sale online
* made homemade Olive Garden salad dressing
* delivered a bookshelf to someone who was buying it from me and picked up a bike for my daughter that I was buying from someone else
* swept the porch
* folded and put away several loads of laundry

Hmmm, I think that might be it ... I lost track! But it was a busy and very successful day! The weather was absolutely HOT here today and it was wonderful to have all the windows open. The girls put on swimsuits and played with the hose all afternoon - can't get much better than that for mid-March!!

Anyway, it's been a good day and I'm exhausted, let's hope by the end of this week I will have a LOT more things checked off of my to-do list! =)

No comments: