How is it possible that it will be April by next Sunday?!
So last week my plan was to GET BUSY and I did pretty well. The beginning of the week I was full of steam and got a lot done. Towards the end of the week I got a bit lazy and slacked off a little. But I did get a bunch of new items made for my Etsy shop {which will be posted SOON!} and all in all I think it was a fairly productive week.
For the coming week my focus is going to be on good health. I have been doing pretty well for myself but have noticed that my girls tend to ask for snacks and treats all day long. And now that the weather is nicer I just want us all to be outdoors more and be more active. SOOOOO, this week I'm planning my meals again, and not just the dinners, but the breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks. I just finished raiding my pinterest files for some fresh recipe inspiration and plan to make healthy meals and healthy snacks and get us all eating well this week.
A few things I pinned that I plan to try are:
Easy Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Brown Sugar & Garlic Chicken
Spicy Sausage & Rice Casserole
Lemon Creme Salmon Linguine
Apple Chips
Homemade Granola Bars
Pistachio Pudding Dessert
Whole Wheat Apple Cinnamon Muffins
A couple other small random things on my to-do list are:
Get Etsy items posted
Mail packages
Do Bible study lesson
So another simple plan for the week, but honestly eating healthy and exercising are no small task so I feel like it's more than enough to work on for one week.
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment