Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Today

Today I love ....

* that it's a MUCH sunnier week than last week

* that my oldest prepares the snack and this is what she comes up with


* gigantor strawberries


*the most adorable, snuggly pup when she's all curled up on the couch


* beautiful sunshine streaming in, enjoying a hot cup of coffee in a quiet house while the kids are at Grandma's and hubby is at work


* running outside today since it was so nice out

* looking at blogs for decorating inspiration

* resting my feet on the old, worn ottoman

* texts from friends and hubby throughout the day

* a girl's night out tonight while the kids are at Awana

* being back at Ladies Bible study this morning

* women's voices, raised in worship for our Lord

{PS. My two fave coffees lately are GM Caramel Vanilla Cream & GM Golden French Toast ... mmmmmmmm}

{PS2. or is it PPS.? I know I shouldn't let the pup on the couch, if I didn't I'm sure I'd have nicer smelling furniture, cleaner furniture and furniture that didn't have worn cushions from dog's nails - but I've never been able to resist letting them snuggle with us on our furniture so I put up with the rest. ;) }

Happy Wednesday Friends!  

2 comments:

Mary said...

Much to be thankful for!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Wow! That strawberry is impressive!

I love your new *Spring-y* look here in blogland, too:)