Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All About Me Wednesday

Bonnie is going through a book called All About Me and each Wednesday she will be asking us some key questions about ourselves. So today I'm sharing the answers to her questions with all of you. And if you'd like to play along and share your answers to you can either do so in the comments or on your own blog - just make sure you leave a comment here so we know to go check it out!

A color you like to wear

Brown

Regardless of size or circumstance, an animal you would like to own as a pet

Giraffe

A flower you would like to grow in your garden

Ranunculous

Your lucky number {don't really believe in luck, but this is my FAVE number}

3

A smell that makes you pause

Freesia

A taste that makes you melt

Warm cookies from the oven

A hobby that occupies your time

Scrapbooking

A sport your enjoy watching

Baseball on TV, my kids playing soccer in real life

A sport you enjoy playing

Baseball

A city you'd like to visit

Seattle

A country you would like to explore

Ireland

More Favorites Next Week!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining the fun Kathy! I love the smell of Feesia too. It reminds of my honeymoon, I would wear the spray from the Gap everyday during that time. I still have some and every so often I put it on to bring me back to that special time!

P.S. I don't believe in luck either, I believe things happen for a reason!

Have a great day!