Thursday, January 28, 2010

Green Mountain Coffee

For Christmas I got a Keurig coffee machine ... I'm seriously in love with it. I don't know what it is about it, but it makes the most amazing, hot, fresh coffee. I was not in love with the idea of buying those expensive k-cups though. {Although I figured it out and it's still only about 50 cents per cup - which is a LOT less than DD or SB}.

Anyhow, my friend who has had her Keurig for a while now told me she orders her k-cups online - right from Green Mountain coffee. So I went on and found their website and I'm so glad I did! Not only is it cheaper to order them this way, but I got free shipping, and when you sign up for their cafe express plan they will automatically mail you more when you need them. You can set it up for any amount or flavor of pods, plus make the shipment anywhere from every week to every 12 weeks!

Just as an example I order 104 pods and set it up so that I'll get my next shipment in 8 weeks. But if I decide I want a different flavor, or need them before 8 weeks, or am not even close to using them all by 8 weeks - I can go on my account and change all that.

Also, the delivery was FAST! It said they would arrive in 5-7 days and they arrived in TWO! I was literally jumping up and down with excitement when I saw the boxes on the porch! And for my first order they sent me a free travel cup!

My mother in law also LOVES Green Mtn Coffee - she uses the regular ground stuff though - but they have that too on their website! So with my next order she plans to order some too. Nothing quite like fresh, amazing coffee at a great deal!

My only problem now ... it's TOO good ... that machine beckons me at all hours of the day now. Which wouldn't be so bad except I love me some cream and sugar in my coffee and I'm TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT! hahahaha ... oh well, it's all about choices, right? There are just some things I'm not willing to give up ... :)

2 comments:

Stacey Pittsinger said...

Automatic delivery is the best!

Mary said...

I shall look into this. Thanks for the info! I love your blog.