Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Where have I been?

Helloooooo friends! I'm still here, I have not run away! The beginning of 2010 has been very busy for us so far and I just haven't had much time to catch up on blogging. We have been busy trying to get back to routines and schoolwork, plus we took a long weekend trip to see some friends in Pennsylvania.

I have much to blog about when I get some time ... but until then how about a fun little questionnaire that we can ALL take part in!

Leave a comment letting us know the answers to these questions ...

What is your fave color?
What is your fave magazine?
What book are you currently reading?
What is your current favorite song or artist?
What do you most like / dislike about the beginning of a new year?

My answers:
My fave color is turquoise ... though pink and brown are a close 2nd and 3rd ...

My fave magazine is Creating Keepsakes - lots of cute scrapbook ideas!

I am currently reading A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury - love all of her books!

My current fave song ... hmmm, tough one as I like a lot of music. But I just heard this great new Carrie Underwood song - I'm gonna see if I can find it on youtube and post it here. I will tell you why I love it so much VERY soon {but I'm guessing some of you might already be able to guess}



What I love about a new year - it's a fresh new beginning, a chance to start over, begin again, get back to routines, etc ... What I don't like is - it's HARD to get back on routines after enjoying the laziness and long days of vacation! It's HARD to eat well and exercise after so many yummy treats at the holidays!

OK, your turn, join in the fun and comment with your answers! Maybe one day I'll actually figure out how to use the Mcklinky thing and we can link to your posts! {someday!}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your fave color?
Blue and Green

What is your fave magazine? Creating Keepsake (read it from cover to cover)

What book are you currently reading?
Dewey

What is your current favorite song or artist?
Ingrid Michaelson (Listen to her everytime in in the car)

What do you most like / dislike about the beginning of a new year?
A new start and getting back to normal after a busy December!

Thanks for joining All About Me Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Such a cool idea!

1. Anything bright...I gravitate towards warm oranges and yellows.
2. The Physics Teacher & Real Simple
3. Sourcery by Terry Prachett - refreshing British humor!
4. God of Justice by Tim Hughes
5. I like the ability to rest before life gets crazy again...I'm definitely still in school mode, so January doesn't really feel like a new year at all!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

What is your fave color?
- pink, without a question!

What is your fave magazine?
- people, redbook, ladies home journal

What book are you currently reading?
- i don't have a ton of time to read anymore (blogs are my current substitute b/c they're quick!)

What is your current favorite song or artist?
- i've been playing the michael buble station on pandora and enjoying all the old jazz standards again

What do you most like / dislike about the beginning of a new year?

- the fresh possibilities/it's dead in the middle of winter!


are you getting a new house?!?!

Anonymous said...

Fav color - Orange is my most favorite followed by purple

Favorite Magazine - All You

I'm currently reading - Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris

Song & Artist - I'm really loving Casting Crowns right now. My favorite song right now is "Revelation Song" by Philips, Craig, and Dean.

New Year - so full of possibilities