Thursday, January 21, 2010

This morning

This morning I'm mourning over the fact that I've just finished my Yada Yada prayer journal - it has been a wonderful friend for the past 6 months and I'm sorry to see it end.

This morning I'm loving the bright, cheerful sunshine pouring through my windows - it may be winter, it may be cold - but God gave us the sun to warm our days!

This morning I am loving watching my girls curl up with book after book after book and begging me - Mom, can I please read just one more chapter? {now who could say no to that?!}

This morning I love my wii ea sports active workout. It makes me sweat, it makes my muscles burn, but it's fun and makes me feel great too.

This morning I am trying to re-think the order of our days and the way in which we homeschool ... many thoughts and ideas going through my head - which I hope to share more on soon.

This morning I am in love my my amazing husband. He takes care of so many of the little things like trash and oil changes and dog poop clean-up ... things that I would rather not tend to - and don't have to because he does it all faithfully week after week.

This morning I am thinking about which new book I will start. I finished my second novel of the new year last night and am loving reading more than ever.

This morning I am enjoying my Keurig coffee machine - too much I'm afraid - it makes it so easy to make a fresh cup of joe any time I want which makes me crave said cup of joe many, many times throughout the day!

This morning I need a shower ... so with that said I'll sign off for now. Have a great day friends!!

1 comment:

Cass said...

yes, have a good day!
we're sunny and mild here ... amazing for january!

i've been struggling lately with the blues so it feels wonderful to feel "normal" and "happy" today ... well, not too happy ... i'd still love a day off! :)

making monster cookies are on my to-do list next week to pass off to new mamas ... and their hungry husbands!
(i'm having a massive dessert party next month, wanna come up for it!?!!)

:)