Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ham & Cheese Grandwiches

This is seriously my new favorite lunch! Oh yum! I tried to make it semi low fat - and for these I came up with 5.5 WW points per sandwich. I used mostly ingredients I already had at home, but next time might find a way to make it more low fat - because I could literally eat 3 of these things for lunch! haha!

Anyway - here's what you do:

Take grands biscuits and flatten them on a baking sheet. I used the smaller size ones, but would rather find the low fat {bigger sized} ones - they just didn't have them at the store I was at. The small ones didn't spread very far.

Place slices of ham on top, then shredded cheddar cheese. I'm sure if I found a low fat cheese I could reduce the points value.
Top with another grands biscuit, also spread out so it almost covers the whole top.

Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 15 min. The grands package said 10 min so I tried that but they needed a little more time so just check them often and make sure the biscuit looks cooked but doesn't burn.

They came out so bubbly and yummy and delicious! I may never want a plain ol bread sandwich again!!


No comments: