My friend's Dad has this very cool blog. He is researching his genealogy and posting about it on his blog. It's something I would love to do someday ... you know, when I get that ever illusive 'free' time to myself! Anyway, Les blogged about this Happy 101 list ... and though he didn't tag me, I decided to do it anyway!I consider myself a generally happy person. I try to focus on the good in life and be positive and upbeat. Of course I don't always accomplish this, I'm not always happy and my life isn't always peachy. But choosing a general attitude of joy and happiness is something I strive for.
So, here are the top ten things that make me happy in life ...
1. my relationship with God
2. my amazing husband
3. my delightful 2 daughters
4. my family
5. my friends
6. my home
7. my computer
8. coffee
9. my camera, taking photos, looking at photos, scrapbooking
10. books
I've been trying to add to my 1000 Gifts list too and I feel that those items which I am thankful for are also the things that bring me joy and happiness. It's amazing when you take the time to focus on things you're thankful for ... that you truly start to appreciate even the littlest things in life. Instead of seeing a huge pile of nasty, dirty laundry that will take me hours of work ... I now see the blessing of having so many clothes to keep us warm and I think about how blessed we are compared to many people in this world that have no laundry to do! It's all about perspective!
A happy heart makes the face cheerful. Proverbs 15:13
2 comments:
You know I thought of you,but didn't really want to go all of the blogs i follow and I did say if you read this help yoursel to the 101 Tag.
And your new header pictures looks really GREAT!
thanks Les! =)
Post a Comment