OK this will be a fun post! Kelly is hosting another Show Us Your Life and this week is all about
things you LOVE or things that make you HAPPY!
So, here goes, it's a loooong list!
Number ONE - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

My amazing husband Bob. Love him with all my heart, he makes me sooo happy!

These two precious girls. Truly our greatest gifts from God!

My Mom. {love my Daddy too, but he's in heaven now}. And my in laws and extended families {sorry no pics of them today}

These two mutts ... haha ... they drive me nuts most days but they make me super happy too! {how do you like our redneck fence ties?!}

Our church and church family {no, this isn't the church we attend, but it sure is pretty, isn't it?}

My fun, fun friends. Love them so much!!!! {and many more awesome friends who I just don't have pictures of right now!}

The Caribbean, going on cruises and my favorite place in the world - BERMUDA!

My home. I have come to love it and be content with it. I also love snowstorms and living in New England - two other things I have truly come to love, enjoy and appreciate instead of gripe about.

Floral design. Working at the flower shop always makes me happy. It's fun, creative and my co-workers and I always have lots of laughs together!

Cooking. I love trying new recipes.

Being a homeschooling Mom. Love it. It's fun, rewarding and we get to make our own schedule. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sewing. It's so neat to see something beautiful you've made yourself!

Planning parties and making a big deal out of special occasions. {even if it is only for my little family!}

Baking. Especially baking for other people and giving the goodies away just to brighten someone's day.

Being crafty and creative. Just makes me smile.

Giraffes. Have always loved them - they are just so majestic and amazing!

This purse - I love it's cheery colors and beautiful pattern.

Organizing. I absolutely LOVE my IKEA shelves that hold all our school supplies, all my scrapbooks, most of my novels AND all of my scrapbook and sewing supplies. These units ROCK, they hold SO much stuff!

Pedicures ... need I say more?

Smoothies ... next up I'm going to finally try a 'green' smoothie - stay tuned for that!

Flowers of every kind and color. I never get sick of them and wish I could surround myself with their beauty 24/7.

Books. Lots and lots of books bring me SO much joy and happiness!

Ice cream. 'Nuff said.

LOVE. I love LOVE. And LIFE. I love LIFE. LOVE is LIFE. LIFE is LOVE. {now say that 10x fast!}

Nature. I'm totally in awe of the marvel of God's creation and the intricacies of everything He has made.
Coffee .... yummmmmmy!

Scrapbooking. Why do I never make time for something I love so much??

Things not pictured:
photography, my camera, taking pictures and looking through pictures. Aside from my family, my camera and taking photos are seriously my number one possession!
And for now, I think that is enough. I love a lot of 'things' and I love my life. I am so blessed. I love being happy and content and just enjoying all God has given to me.
Click on the button below to go to Kelly's Korner and see more Show Us Your Life posts!

4 comments:
This is so fun! And you know I'M in love with those cafe curtains you made! If you ever decide to get rid of them, can I please be first on the list?! :)
What a terrific list! I used to live in Bermuda as a small child. I was just talking about it with my husband today.
Have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!
What a fun list!! So many things make me happy, my list could've been so long! : )
Fun post! You work at a flower shop?! That's so fun, something I still dream about but don't think I'm talented at whatsoever! LOL
Post a Comment