Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday

Is it really Tuesday already?!

We had a gorgeous Memorial Day weekend here. Lovely weather and lots of relaxation. And finally .... beach time!

I have 2 sweet shots to share - first Joy and the little baby girl that we babysit, I love how Joy was helping R at the beach and playing with her. It was so cute! Gosh, it's hard to believe my girls were that little, in a way it seems like forever ago, and in another way it's all happened in the blink of an eye!

And here is Hope just loving every minute of the sand, sun and surf!
click on the button below to go see more Sweet Shots!




Sweet Shot Day

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Sweet pictures! And I love the girls' suits.

Susan said...

Awwww, how cute. Love your daughter's bathing suit too~

Tina Hollenbeck said...

My girls are just like that - helpful and sweet - with the two little ones I babysit. Isn't it neat to see them play that "big sister" role - and get practice being nurturers? :^)