You are supposed to write 7 things about yourself so here goes ...1. I grew up in Canada, but have now lived in the States for 20 years. WOW, time flies!
2. I met my husband when I was 17 and since I'll be 34 in a couple weeks I have now known him for almost half my life!
3. I never liked coffee before I became a Mom, now I don't see how I could live without it!
4. I love sunny, cool, early mornings sitting out on my swing for my quiet time.
5. I cried at the Biggest Loser finale last night.
6. I get excited about the little things - like finding a bunch of pretty sea glass at the beach yesterday.
7. I am terrible at being disciplined - whether it's prioritizing my time, staying committed to diet and exercise or keeping a regular quiet time - I never stay disciplined. It's not something I'm proud of.
Now I get to tag 15 bloggers! There are A LOT of blogs I like, many of which might be considered somewhat 'famous' in the blog world - you can see most of their buttons over there on my sidebar. But in all honesty, some of my faves are the ones written by my close, personal friends and fellow college alumni. And since they are amazing and might not normally get as much traffic as the bigger blogs ... I want to showcase them here. As you can see, I love 'Mom' blogs. Especially ones with crafty, creative and homeschooling Moms. I gain so much encouragement and inspiration from these ladies! So without further ado ... here are some of my faves ...
Kristi {Navy wife who just lived 3 years in Japan and is now back in the States}
Shawna {Homeschool Mom, seamstress, cook, I am always learning new things from her!}
HopiQ {college friend, also a homeschool Mom, great example to me!}
Sarah {Mom of 3, adorable new baby, not afraid to admit when things are tough, I admire her in so many ways!}
Amy {Mom of 2 ... I love the way she takes delight in her children!}
Robin {beautiful Mom, great crafty ideas ... adorable kiddos, what more could I say?}
Cass {wait till you see her two adorable baby boys! Awesome Mom, great crafty ideas, fellow Canadian, love her!}
Laurel {what's not to admire about a homeschooling, gardening, Mom of 8?!}
Lynn {one of my besties. Full time working Mom who still makes family her priority. Love her!}
Angie {praising God through all things, including cancer. I have learned so much through this amazing friend!}
Nicki {Mom of 4 crazy boys, now pregnant with her 1st girl! Hoping this award will get her blogging more ... hint, hint! Luv ya Nicki!}
Ashlee {mouth watering baked goods and homemade crafty ideas - such a creative girl!}
Mari {missionaries in Equador, love that she is using her creative ideas to bless those around her for the Lord!}
The Mangos {homeschooling, gardening, modeling Christ ... lovely family!}
Charity {Giving God all the glory despite the loss of two babies. Now pregnant again and so excited to meet their little one in a few months!}
So go check these lovely blogs out and give them some love!
5 comments:
Thank you for featuring me! It's always fun to learn more about each other. Thanks for being such a sweet friend and encouragement, INR and in the bloggy world. Have a lovely day!
Thank you! I am happy to have found your blog! :)
You're so sweet, Kathy! Thanks for the award. I love your blog too :o)
thanks for the shoutout kathy!! :)
the Lord blessed me to see your award today. encouragement is wonderful for crappy days!!! gracias!
Post a Comment