I'm only
slightly addicted to this stuff ...

My absolute fave ... if you like the flavor of coconut you MUST try this stuff! Even the aroma of it brewing reminds me of island breezes and makes me long for Bermuda!

Another new fave ... these teas from Celestial Seasonings - they make a great glass of iced tea for those hot summer afternoons! {sorry for the blurry pic}
2 comments:
We have a box of the iced tea but haven't tried it yet- good to know it's good!
I also saw they have a Latte but I haven't tried it yet. We love our Keurig too! :)
I absolutely love my Keurig. The ice tea is great! Green Mountain sent me a sample pack last year with my auto-order. Haven't bought a box though. But summertime is coming so I probably should order a box or two.
Post a Comment