Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blueberry Protein Smoothie

I'm not much of a breakfast person. Well, actually I am - but what I love for breakfast is all the naughty stuff like pastries and muffins and pancakes and such. So clearly I avoid that stuff MOST mornings!

Recently I realized that smoothies are a great way to get a healthy breakfast when I just don't feel like having much or taking the time to prepare much.

This is my latest fave:

1 cup frozen blueberries or strawberries {1 pt on WW}
2 packets of truvia sweetener {0 pts}
1/2 cup cottage cheese {2 pts}
1/2 cup skim milk {1 pt}

Blend well and enjoy! Only 4 pts and packs a huge wallop of protein with a total of 20 grams!! Now that's a good boost to start your day with!

1 comment:

Mary said...

This is so easy and sounds fab! I wanna try it!