Thursday, May 6, 2010

Show and Share

You might remember the diaper cake I made for my friend Steph's baby shower last month, right? For those that are new here, this is what it looked like:

Her shower was a sports theme for a baby boy, with her favorite colors being brown and blue. So we came up with this really simple idea for the favors. Get a popcorn bag, fill it with yummy ball park type snacks {we had cracker jacks, peanuts, bubblegum, pretzels and of course, one yummy Lindt Chocolate truffle!}

Then to tie in the brown and blue theme I made these tags by stamping 'About to POP!' on some cardstock, then layering it on another piece of cardstock, punching a hole, and tying it on the bag with some cute ribbon.
I love how the 'about to POP' refers to both the popcorn and the Mom to be! They came out sooo cute!
And since I stamped them myself, I was able to co-ordinate it with the sign on the top of the diaper cake ...
This was a very simple and quick shower favor idea and I love how they turned out.
Today I'm linking up to Show and Share day with Chris from Just a Girl.


No comments: