How fun is this … Kelly’s Korner is doing a Show Us Your Life post about Halloween costumes today. So FUN! My girls are still putting the finishing touches on their costumes for this year so I don’t have pictures of them just yet. Hope plans to be an Angel, Joy plans to be a Cowgirl and I am going to be the Green M & M. =)
BUT, I thought it would be fun to take a stroll down memory lane ….
Halloween 2011 – I was a terrible Mom and took NO photos, I will have to get some from my friends. Hope was a clown, Joy was a black cat and I was a witch.
Halloween 2010 --
My hubs was Donald Trump {it was hilarious!}, I was a 60’s Diva chick ….
Hope was a Gypsy …
Joy was a DONUT! I made both their costumes that year.
Halloween 2009 --
Joy was Sharpay from High School Musical …
Hope was a Pirate …
Hubby was a ??? Zombie kinda thing? And I was a pirate …
Halloween 2008 ---
My girlfriends and I wore football jerseys …
And both my girls were Cheerleaders …
In fact, the whole group of friends were Cheerleaders!
Halloween 2007 --
My girls were both Pink Poodles – I made these costumes too, they were so cute!
We love Halloween, we always get together with a huge bunch of friends and have a fun party with potluck food, then we go trick or treat for a while and then come back so everyone can check out their loot. It’s always a great time!
Go over to Kelly’s post to see a whole bunch more Halloween posts! =)
2 comments:
oh my goodness - it's crazy to see the girls grow up in these pictures! that pic of j in the donut costume is seriously hilarious! :)
What I love about your Halloween tradition is how much fun you have getting the costumes ready. Growing up, I was more of a throw it together to get free candy kind of girl. I love how you do it! Seems like lots of fun!
Post a Comment