Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Faves

 
Happy Friday friends! This week has been a WHIRLWIND for me and I am SO thankful it's Friday! My hubby has to work this evening so my girlies and I are having a girl's night in ... homemade Chinese food, ice cream for dessert, movies and maybe even spa night. Ahhhhhhh.....
 
But first, I'm linking up with Rachel from Finding Joy with my Friday Faves for this week:
 
1. Pumpkin & Apple Picking at our favorite local orchard
 

 
2. Fall hikes with family

 
3. Girls learning new instruments {and doing pretty well I might add!}

 
4. The drive home from work each day - this has been such a gorgeous fall so far!





5. A fresh look for the front of our house. I used Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on the siding on the ENTIRE front of the house, repainted the front and side doors, and spray painted the shutters a new color. I am very happy with how it looks so far!

 
6. Homemade bread

 
7. Pumpkin smoothies ... mmmmmm



8. Excellent progress reports from my girl's schools.
 
9. TWO long walks with one of my besties this week!
 
10. 3 and 4 year old giggly voices at the preschool I work at.
 
11. Good reports from a few of the people we've been praying for this week.
 
Have a GREAT weekend friends!!!!!!!!!
 
 
friday favorite things | finding joy

No comments: