My daughters both love to do anything artsy. They've taken art lessons from my Father in law for several years and always love to make and create things at home.
My oldest daughter is going to art club in her middle school ... it's an after school club that she stays for. In the club they pretty much have free reign over any of the supplies in the room. They can make or create anything they want and be as creative as they want. It's kind of neat for her to have all the materials at her disposal!
Today she came home and said, 'Mom, I made some gloves in art club!' ....
Pretty clever, huh? Another girl in her class predicted this would be a new fashion statement in middle school and my daughter plans to wear it to school tomorrow. =)
My younger one was sitting there taking this all in and she said, 'I'm going to join art club when I get to middle school too!'
Gotta love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment