Thursday, October 4, 2012

Friday Faves

It’s time to get back to counting One Thousand Gifts and I also think it’s time to start noticing the ‘little things’ … so with that said, this week I’m linking up to Friday Favorite Things with Rachel from Finding Joy.

1. My cozy, comfy reading corner…

IMG_8106

2. The leaves are so pretty right now, I love the crunchiness of hearing them underfoot and the pretty mix of colors everywhere … {this is just outside my kitchen window}

IMG_8123

3. A new kitchen rug and finally finding the perfect place to hang my little sign … 

IMG_8124

4. The coolest little trick I found on Pinterest, my Pumpkin Spice candle burning, and making Pumpkin bread for the first time this season …

IMG_8129

5. My cute ‘eh?’ apron given to me by my Canadian cousins. Yes I do have Canadian roots for those of you who didn’t know … ;)

IMG_8131

6. Jamie Grace radio on Pandora …. LOVE her!

IMG_8132

7. My coffee order is on it’s way! And it has 2 cases of Pumpkin Spice in it!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!

IMG_8133

8. Enjoying a little splurge until my coffee order arrives …

IMG_8134

9. These wrinkles … yep, they remind me of all the smiles, laughter and good times that have put them there!

IMG_8135

10. Our chalkboard wall … my kids were like ‘ya’ll …really?!’ … I just don’t think they got it. And yes, I added some Southern to my Canadian roots when I lived in Florida for about 5 years.

IMG_8136

11. When my girlies get home from school … YAY! We enjoyed a snack of hot, fresh pumpkin bread today while we chatted at the kitchen counter. I love when they get home!

IMG_8137

12. We have had a lot of these little visitors lately … and since my screen needs to be fixed many times they end up IN my kitchen! I might just scream and jump a little, tiny bit!

IMG_8139

13. Blessing our neighbors … just because!

IMG_8141

14. Homemade Chicken Pot Pies … mmmmmm

IMG_8142

 

So there ya go …

Happy Fall Y’all!

{is it y’all or ya’ll or something completely different?!}

friday favorite things | finding joy

5 comments:

Amy H said...

Fall looks so fun and inviting at your house! Where did you get that hanger for the recipes? I always put some sticky tack and post recipes to my cupboard while I cook. I think a hanger would be easier!

Amy said...

I always thought it was y'all but I've seen it "ya'll" twice today. Who knows. :) I'm jealous of your fall. I'm on my way north but its snowing not fall!!!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

I love the sound of crunchy leaves, too! I sometimes purposely go out of my way to step on them to hear the sound! lol Oh and I always tie my apron in the front, too. :)

Cass said...

Love it! I always love these little glimpses into friends' lives.

Mary said...

Irish pub favorites?! Oooo I need to check out that pandora station!