Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lunch Time!

Recently my friend Shawna posted about how lunchtime can often be a nightmare with everyone trying to figure out what they want. And even though I'm a stay at home Mom who homeschools, I still feel like lunchtime is always a battle.

Taking Shawna's idea and running with it I decided to buy these cool ziploc containers to help inspire some creative lunches.

The first day we tried them out this is what the girls came up with ...


Shawna also gave me some awesome websites full of creative lunch ideas - You have to check these out!

Here is one of the coolest sites for lunch box ideas. After looking through this site I totally want to buy some cute cookie cutters and make every lunch this fun!
And here is another.
You know what else? I fully believe that kids will enjoy fruits and veggies more when they have them in this fun way!
I hope to share more of our fun lunches in the months to come ...

2 comments:

Mary said...

OH MY WORD! I LOVE THOSE LUNCHES!!! I wanna be cool like her! Great ideas and no cooking necessary! Thx for sharing!

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Those are great lunches! And thanks for the links~going to check those out! I always dread lunch time. It sneaks up on me:) I usually have a breakfast plan and a dinner plan, but lunch gets me nearly every time...lol