Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just For Fun!

My friend Jessica tagged me in this "Just For Fun" meme ... here are the questions she asked ...

1. What’s your favorite holiday, and why?
Christmas! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about the holiday, LOVE spending the whole month of December preparing and planning and celebrating with lots of different traditions.

2. If you had a candy jar, what would be filling it regularly?
Swedish Fish!! yum!

3. What month of the year is your favorite?
JUNE! It's my birthday month, school is almost done and summer is on it's way!

4. Which of the chefs on the Food Network would you want to cook you dinner, and what would you ask them to make you?
Aack! I don't know! I do watch many of those shows but could not pick which chef I like the best.

5. What store would you love get a $50 gift card to?
Kohl's ... love that store!

6. What’s your favorite way to pamper yourself?
I fill my foot bath with hot water, sit and soak my feet while sipping on a yummy drink and watching some good TV. After my feet have soaked I do my toe nails and a mask for my face. {Yes, it's low budget and nothing like going to a real spa ... but hey, that's how I roll!}

7. What color are your toenails painted right now?
Shiny red!

8. If you could live in one other state besides where you live now, what would you choose? (Or what would be your second choice?)
Ooh, tough choice! Is it too cliche to say, 'anywhere my family is'? I really don't think I could live long distance from our families, we've been so spoiled to have them all within 2 hours of us! Oh, OK, I'll say New Hampshire ... it's gorgeous and I love it there!

OK, here are the friends I'm tagging ... Nicki, Angie, Laurel, Sarah, Hope, Janelle

And here are the questions I really want to know:
1. As a Mom, how do you find time for exercise?
2. What type of exercise {if any} do you make time to do?
3. What is your favorite healthy snack?
4. What is your favorite 'splurge' snack?
5. What fall TV show{s} are you looking forward to watching?
6. What activities do your children participate in?
7. What do you love most about Fall?
8. What book are you currently reading?

2 comments: