I just finished reading another excellent book and wanted to share. Most of you who have been following me for any length of time know how much I love and adore the Yada Yada Prayer Group books by Neta Jackson. It's seriously my favorite series that I've ever put my hands on. There are 7 books in the series and I promise that the more you read the faster you will get through all 7 because each one is better than the last.
Well Neta has also written a spin off series called the House of Hope series. Currently there are 3 books in the series and her 4th should be coming out sometime this winter. I just finished book number 3 called 'Who do I lean on?'.

It was just as excellent as the previous books!! I love that I always find myself growing and learning more and more in my faith through reading these books.
Oh and just in case 7 books, plus 3 spin off books isn't enough for you .... Neta's husband Dave Jackson has also written companion books that show you the story from another angle! It's actually really cool - Dave takes one of the male characters and tells his story - so it's sort of like a spin off but just different. The first was called 'Harry Bentley's Second Chance' and I hear that Dave also has another Harry Bentley novel on the way. Looks like I'll have plenty to read this winter!
Anyway, just wanted to once again recommend this series and also pop in to say I'm still here! I plan {hope} to get back to more regular blogging soon .... it always feels like it takes us a couple weeks to get into 'normal' routines again!
No comments:
Post a Comment