Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fun Jewelry

Way back in June my 3 besties got me the most fun ring for my birthday ... it's big and bright and just makes me want to smile ...

Although it's a little impractical for every day wear, I do find myself looking for reasons to wear it. Going out for dinner with hubby? Sure! Heading to church on Sunday morning? Definitely! Girls night out with my besties? Yep!
How about you? Do you have any BIG, FUN jewelry? I saw some cute, big flower rings in the Stella and Dot catalog recently. Where else have you found great treasures like this?
PS. Because I know you're wondering ... No, I do not get my nails done and they rarely look that good! I did that french manicure myself, yes indeed I did! It's not perfect but turned out pretty good for my first try. I have learned you just need a really steady hand. And they haven't looked that good since then {which was over 3 months ago!}

3 comments:

kbmama said...

Cute post! Love that ring : )

Lora @ my blessed life said...

SO cute!! And, yes, I do have some big, fun jewelry, but I hardly ever wear it. I just don't seem to have that many opportunities, but when I do I take 'em!:)

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

how FUN! love it!