The decision has been made. We have waited and waited for weeks to find out if the girls would attend a Christian school next year, or if we would continue to homeschool. We finally found out today that we will not be able to get the funding for the Christian school, so therefore we will homeschool again.
In a small way it's a let down. We really liked the school and knew that it would be a good opportunity for the girls. But in a BIG way I'm excited to again have the chance to homeschool. I have had all these great ideas and plans going through my head for the past few weeks and I'm very excited that I will get the chance to use them!
I admit that I'm a little nervous. I've never had to teach them both at the same time, and I've never taught kindergarten (learning to read!!) which is what I'll be doing with J. But like I said, I'm excited and have lots of new ideas I'm hoping to implement.
So there it is, the decision is made and on we go with plans for the coming school year. I'm so thankful to have an answer and be able to move forward!
3 comments:
sometimes it is just good to know .....no matter what the decision is. So glad you can move forward mentally. I hope it is a really great year for the three of you. You will do great.
You will have to share all your ideas! It's so good to rest in the Lord and let Him direct our steps.
And don't worry over the reading. You -- and she -- will do great! It is such a fun process to see them "get it!"
Awesome! So glad you have peace NOW and can enjoy the summer! Your pool and yard look so relaxing and beautiful too. Great job!
Post a Comment