Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daddy ~ Daughter Dance

Last Friday the Girl Scout troop held a Daddy ~ Daughter Dance. Bob was supposed to work but was able to rearrange his schedule to work an earlier shift so he could go with H. She was SO excited! All day long she kept talking about it, singing funny little songs about it and just bubbling over with excitement.

I was SO glad that Bob made the effort to go with her, it meant so much to her. As you can see in the pictures, her little face is just beaming! These pictures were taken right before they left. After the dance they went out for ice cream with H's friend and her Dad. When they came home H was just bouncing off the walls and talking non stop about how much fun they had.

Since it was just J and I at home, we watched a movie, painted nails, and just relaxed. We had a really nice time together too! I included a couple cute pictures of J near the end.

Bob doesn't like to show his braces, this is about the best smile I can get out of him!


Picking out which color of nail polish she wants ...
She wanted her hair in a fancy ribbon just like H had ...

No comments: