Instead I will share a few pictures ... (side note: we did not get ANY pictures on Father's day - which I feel terrible about - the weather wasn't very nice and we just totally forgot!)
January 2008
And I haven't forgotten my two "Dads" - my Dad in heaven and my Father in law who I call my Dad that I get to have now since my own Dad is gone.
I still miss my Dad and still wish he were here to be with us and see his grandkids growing, I will always love him and will always feel a small ache in my heart for him -- and there's a lot more I could say (and might say) at a later time.
My FIL is just an amazing person that I am so thankful for. He is such a great example to his kids and grandkids. I couldn't have asked for a better Father in law.
No comments:
Post a Comment