Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today was harder.

I thought I was good to go with dropping my coffee habit since (overall) Monday went so well. But today was worse. I felt tired all day and had a headache most of the day too. I had to lay down and close my eyes for about an hour this afternoon.

And I also have to confess ... I cheated a wee tiny bit. Bob got a coffee on the way to swimming lessons and I was just dying to have one too. So instead of getting one for myself I had 3 sips of his. It did seem to satisfy the craving.

Is it too early to change my game plan?? Would I be quitting if I decided to allow myself just one, small cup each day? Should I be giving this some more time? Most people think I'm crazy trying to give up coffee anyway ... so what do you think?

1 comment:

Julie Womer said...

Well, I don't think I could give up Coffee. Considering I am 9 months Prego and I still have 1 cup a day. I really need it in the morning to wake me up and get me going. You could be doing a whole lot worse for yourself than having 1 Cup of coffee a day:) Good Luck in what ever you choose!!! (PS, Cutting back to Splenda and FF Creamer was really hard, but I made myself back when I was strict on WW's)