This is seriously my new favorite blog. Yes, I tend to lurk on other people's blogs! I found the link from (I think) Amy's blog, and you know how it goes, you just link from one to the next to the next and find all these great blogs out there in cyberworld!
I love to decorate my home and love to have new projects to work on. And I love to do it all simply and as cheap as possible. So I love The Nesting Place! She does the most beautiful things with such ease. I can't wait to purchase some cheap fabric and get started! My two upcoming projects will be the bathroom and new curtains for the dining room ... stayed tuned to see my progress!
Now go check out The Nesting Place! I promise you will be inspired!
2 comments:
i love the nester too! check out her sister...she has great style as well.
i love this site too! how funny! :) i also found it the same way....from one site to another to another. and i agree with the other commenter; her sister does have a great page to look at, as well.
Post a Comment