Started out well. I felt energized and good.
Then we encountered a very mean, rude man while trying to homeschool at the library ... and the weather was awful today (cold, rainy, windy) ... and I hadn't had any coffee (for comfort and for warmth) ... and I just lost it. I started to tell my MIL the story about the mean guy at the library and I just started crying! I can only blame it on the lack of sugar and caffeine in my system! (Well, the guy was rude, and I was very ticked about him, but I would like to think that if I had stopped and bought a nice warm cup o' joe that I would have felt better!)
Maybe that's why I need to do this ... I rely on food (and coffee) all too often as comfort. And that's not good. Food needs to be my nourishment, not my comfort when I'm having a hard day.
So anyway, I made it through the day. I feel much better now. I did give in to a small cup of tea this afternoon with just a small dash of sugar in it.
Tomorrow is another day ...
1 comment:
R U CRAZY? NO COFFEE!!!! I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE ABLE TO SUPPORT YOU IN THIS! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME. R U GOING TO START DRINKING TEA? I, I, I.
Post a Comment