I'm so thankful for my Mom, for more reasons than I can count, but I will save all that for another post ... what I'm thankful for this week, is that my Mom lives close enough to visit and to see her on a regular basis.
When I first got married my parents lived in far away from where we chose to live. So for the first 7 years of our marriage I only got to see my parents about once or twice a year when I would visit in them or they would visit in me. It was so hard since my Mom is one of my best friends.
After my Dad died 4 years ago my Mom chose to move to our area to be closer to us and my brother. I never would have chosen my Dad dying as the reason that would bring my Mom to live closer, but I am so thankful that she is now nearby. Love you Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment