Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for ... FRIENDS and SCRAPBOOKING and MY IN-LAWS watching the kids this Friday night so I can go spend time with my friends to scrapbook! I can't wait ... this is a much needed girls OVERnight out!

I will *try* to take lots of fun pictures ... but being that I'm on a mission to complete a lot of pages I might forget ... we'll see!

This was the last BIG scrap event we did, over a year ago ...

2 comments:

Julie Womer said...

Sounds like Fun!!! I hope you get lots done:)

Anne said...

That sounds like a wonderful opportunity Kathy! I'm sure Jillian will really enjoy it. I totally understand why you homeschool - we know a number of families that do.
Scrapbooking and getting away...what a dream! Maybe this summer I'll get the same chance!
Much luv, Anne