Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First baseball game

We took the girls to a minor league game on Sunday ... it was SO cold, er, I mean so much fun! They loved being right there near the action and even though it was cold we still had a great time!

Because it was so cold, the stands were EMPTY! There were probably only about 50 people in the whole place ... but that was OK. In case you are wondering what I consider cold, it was 41 degrees with no sun and it was windy. We were super bundled up, and had a big blanket, but I was still freezing! We only stayed for about 6 innings.


Bob and the girls...
Toothless girl ...
I love this picture of J...
Group shot ...
Did I mention that it was COLD???
The kids got free t-shirts - the shirts are way too big, but the girls were super excited! We will definitely do this again when the weather warms up!

No comments: