Coffee that is. I know, I hear your gasps right through the computer! I have tried and tried to find a way to drink it 'lighter', as in -- with less sugar and cream -- to no avail. I have tried splenda, skim milk, no sugar, no milk ... etc... and it just doesn't work for me. If it doesn't taste good, I'm not havin' it!
So I've decided to quit. I am trying to eat healthier, and possibly shed a little extra 'winter' (or YEAR ROUND!!!) weight - and I really think that eliminating my coffee habit will help. It might not help much, but every little bit helps!
Of course I have all these big plans in my mind because it's 8:30 at night and I can say anything I want right now. I'm sure when that alarm goes off tomorrow morning and I can't smell my already brewed coffee I will definitely be re-thinking this bright idea of mine! And then by 11am when my head is pounding and I know it's screaming at me "GIVE ME SOME CAFFEINE YOU CRAZY LADY!!" -- I'll surely want to quit the quitting, but I hope to stay strong!
I'll keep you posted on how it goes ... =)
2 comments:
Ooooh, this is big!!
Good luck ... cutting back the java is a hard one! But you can do it.
Starbucks will still meet their bottom line without you ...
... but barely!
Good luck! If you still need some caffeine in the AM, try Celestial Seasonings Honey Lemon Green Tea with a little bit of Splenda. It's SO good!
http://www.celestialseasonings.com/products/detail.html/green-teas/honey-lemon-ginseng
Post a Comment