I CHEATED! I HAD A CUP OF COFFEE THIS MORNING! I know, I can't believe I only made it TWO days! How bad is that?! I have NO discipline!
I gave in and allowed myself one cup this morning. And I split my sugar amount in half by adding half sugar/half splenda.
That's not SOOO bad, is it?
OK, now I need to go do some exercise because I'm so consumed by guilt ... =)
2 comments:
Kathy, I could understand the guilt if you'd eaten a doughnut or something-- I drink about 4 cups of coffee (with splenda and full on 1/2and 1/2 a day!!!!!)
Don't worry about that
Hi Kathy,
I realized today that the google reader must not work with the members only blog because I haven't seen a blog from you in what seems like ages! So I had to come see. Looks like you've been busy!
I don't know how things are going on the coffee front. It doesn't look like you've posted about it for a couple days. But here's my .02 ...
I believe learning moderation is more important than learning to abstain completely (unless something is immoral, of course!). In the case of things like coffee and chocolate, I think it's more valuable to learn to moderate your intake. So maybe a cup or a half cup each day? And make yourself skip a day every once in a while to remind yourself that you don't *have* to have it. How does that sound?
Post a Comment