I LOVE how the snow is clinging to the trees, every branch is totally covered. I drove my daughter to her basketball game and every tree on every road was totally covered in snow, I LOVE that!
The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found? ~J.B. Priestley
In the car today my daughter said 'Isn't it amazing that God made every single snowflake unique? I mean, just look at how many there are. If I were God I would have run out of designs a long time ago - but He didn't. He created more unique designs than we could ever imagine!'
A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together! ~Author Unknown
1 comment:
Love, love, love your pictures! I love snow so much and hardly see any these days:) We have some in our forecast for tomorrow and I am SO hoping it will come!!
Post a Comment