Saturday, January 22, 2011

Questionnaire

Just for fun ... saw this questionnaire on another blog and thought I'd play along!

Are you a morning or night person?
I used to be a night person but the older I get I'm becoming a morning person. I love being up before the kids, having my coffee and quiet time and seeing the sun as it starts streaming through the windows. I love the new-ness of a brand new day.

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
Sweet! Love cookies, cake and all of those kinds of things. Wish I didn't like them quite so much!

Are you a collector of anything?
Pictures, memories and books. I think that's all ...

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Unlimited energy!

What's your favorite color?
Turquoise! You should see our downstairs bathroom! Someday I'll have to post pics of the lovely wall color I chose! heeheehee

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Um, No.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Again, no.

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
Yes, Bejeweled on facebook is pretty fun and addicting.

You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
Taking care of my Mom and Bob's parents and our brothers and their families. Paying off our debts and probably buying our 'forever' home. Invest any that is left ... a million dollars wouldn't go too far in today's economy!

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself.
{only ONE thing?!} ;)
Probably my insecurities.

Any tattoos or piercings?
Both ears are pierced and I used to have my belly button pierced but took it out when I got preggo with Hope and never put it back in.

What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Beautiful eyes and a great smile.

Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
Mostly clean but I certainly have my messy moments!!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'd probably stay pretty much where I am but have a vacation home somewhere fun like in Bermuda.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Some day I'd love to see Europe.

List 5 goals on your life's to-do list
1. Get married
2. Have kids
3. Serve the Lord
4. Have a creative home-based business
5. Have Grandkids

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid.
I miss the simplicity of it, just knowing that all is taken care of for you and you don't have to worry about finances and mortgages and raising kids and stress and all that stuff.

What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
RELAX, rest and sometimes be crafty. Or visit with friends.

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
1. Be debt free
2. Be healthy and live a long, happy life
3. For my girls to grow to know and love the Lord

Wanna play along? Just copy and paste these questions to your own blog and change the answers to fit your own personality. =)

No comments: