Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Work Your Wallet Wednesday



Wow, another week has already gone by and once again it's time for Work Your Wallet Wednesday. This week I scored two great deals that I'm excited to share about.

First, I have been eyeing this particular bag from Vera Bradley for a while now. This specific color, design AND style. But at almost $70 I just couldn't justify buying it. So one day last week I saw on one of my money saving blogs that Vera Bradley was having a one day sale on the EXACT bag I'd been drooling over! It was less than 50% of the original cost! So instead of paying $68, I got it for $29!!!

{Isn't it pretty???} =)



My next big deal is from CVS. For a while now I've sort of given up on CVS because they didn't seem to be giving many good deals like they used to. But recently they seem to be trying to draw us bargain shoppers back and the deals are getting better again.
So last week I got all of this for FREE! With coupons I paid just a little less than 10 bucks out of pocket - and got back 10 bucks in extra care bucks! SO basically it's all free! These are FULL size items too - not just sample sizes! I love stocking up my closet with great products!


If you got a great deal this week and want to join in on the fun, hop on over to Jessica's blog and link up with Work Your Wallet Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

I saw your Vera bag on FB but didn't have a chance to comment - it's FABULOUS! haha I'm so jealous! It's the perfect summer bag.

Stacey Pittsinger said...

I'm not a huge fan of VB but I must admit that is a very pretty bag. Great score, Kathy.