1 package of frozen dough {I used Bridgford Parkerhouse Style Rolls, found in the freezer section} You can make as many or as few as you like - we did a dozen and saved the rest of the dough for another day.
1 package of large marshmallows
1/4 cup butter
sugar
cinnamon
One of the most important steps is to make sure you THAW your dough according to package directions. I forget this step EVERY year! I planned to make these on Saturday morning but since I forgot to THAW my dough, we had to have them Sunday morning. Silly me!
OK, now melt your butter in a small bowl.
Mix some cinnamon and sugar in another small bowl. {sorry for the lack of measurements!}
Dip a marshmallow in the butter, then the cinnamon mix, then wrap it up in the dough.
We found that it worked best to do this with at least 2-3 ppl and do an assembly line. So I would take a piece of thawed dough and spread it apart, one daughter would dip the marshmallow in the butter, the other daughter would dip it in the cinnamon, then she would place it in the dough that I had spread out and I would wrap the dough tightly around the marshmallow. Make sure to close up all seams.
Place them on a cookie sheet and bake for approx. 12 - 15 min. I would check them to make sure they don't burn.
MOST of the marshmallow will leak out, this is normal, even if you have sealed your seams. Serve them right away as the marshmallow gets hard and sticky VERY quickly!
ENJOY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment