I'm not sure why, but my girls just never like to take care of their hair. They rarely let me fix it in a pony tail or pig tails or keep a headband in for more than 1/2 hour. So I'm constantly telling them I'm going to cut it short again unless they take care of it.
Now that summer is approaching I wanted it cut even more - it's so much easier going from beach to pool or wherever when it's nice and short and they can just run a brush through it and be done!
So I tried a little bribery ... yeah friends, I am so not the Mom of the Year! I am not above a little bribery if it gets something done the way I want it. {see, I AM controlling!} =)
So I bribed, they agreed and we chopped it all off!
Joy's before shot ...
4 comments:
Very Cute....I always love long hair cut short pictures. I convinced my little Audrey to get hers cut off a month ago. I love it and she loves that there is less combing and pulling!
Kathy--did you do it yourself!The cuts look great!
Brooke - yes I did! I would never cut my own hair, but it's not too hard doing the girls! =)
Looks great, Kathy! I'd love to get my girls' hair cut short, but Daddy opinion takes precedence. :-)
Post a Comment