Saturday, April 3, 2010

Because I can't resist ...

Just thought I'd share some new pictures of Gracie. I gotta tell ya, these past two weeks have been very tough - filled with many ups and downs. I honestly think having a new puppy is a lot like having a newborn baby! But Gracie's redeeming quality is her cuteness and her sweetness! It saves her every time!

I think it's so funny how puppies sleep in the funniest positions!

Here she is gated in the kitchen - could she squeeze her little body ANY closer to that gate?!
When we're trying to do school work, both dogs camp out right underneath the table!
Trying to get a decent shot of them together ... they're usually wrestling and playing together so much that it's hard to catch them sitting still.

I love the outstretched paws!
Hubby, who didn't want a puppy ... can be found snuggling with her on the couch almost every night! heeheehee ...
The girls are also madly in love with her!

Here she is snuggling with Bob again ... I had to laugh again at the funny position she is sleeping in!



And lastly ... when she's wet, her hair goes all crazy and looks like it's been crimped! hahaha

It sure is a lot of work having a puppy ... but it's been worth it!

3 comments:

kbmama said...

Ben says, "Gracie is so cute! Where did you get that taco bone?"
Lynn says, " Awwww, I love the ones of her sleeping."
She's a keeper.

Laurel said...

She is soo cute, Kathy.
I love the funny sleeping positions, esp. cuddled up next to Bob on the couch. What a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Yes, lots of work but oh so worth it! Unconditional love, can't beat it!