Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Mama

My friend has this sign in her kitchen ... "Happy wife, happy life" ... how true, how true!

In the past week I've been spoiled with the privilege of both a pedicure AND a massage. The pedicure was a nice treat with a friend on Saturday afternoon - it was made even nicer by the large Dark Choc. Cherry Mocha from Starbucks I got to enjoy while having my feet pampered. aaaaaahhhhhhhh, so nice!

The massage was more of a necessity {don't laugh!} ... I got it for a Christmas gift and haven't had time to use it until now. And since my neck and back have been acting up my chiro said I really needed to have it done. So I did. I finally used the gift certificate and it was a wonderful 1/2 hour of relaxation. Just what my tense muscles needed.

I know both of these things could seem like extravagant pleasures ... but I really think that simple things to take care of yourself can make a huge difference as a Mom.

No comments: