Monday, April 26, 2010

Not Me Monday!



We may have gone over to a friend's house on Saturday night for dinner. We may have had a great time with those friends. I may have tried baked Tuna for the first time. The kids may have played wii 'Just Dance' for hours ....

But Not Me! No, I certainly didn't dance and shake my booty till my whole body was covered in sweat. Noooo, Not Me! I didn't dance and laugh and sing to New Kids on the Block and remember the good 'ol days when I most certainly did not like them as a kid.
And I definitely didn't do the 'Mashed Potato', 'Surfin' Bird' or 'I like to move it, move it' ..... noooooo, never ..... Not Me!!


Would you like to join the 'Not me Monday' fun? Click over to MckMama's blog and join in with your Not Me Monday post! {or just have fun seeing what everyone else DID NOT do!}

1 comment:

Tina Hollenbeck said...

Hi, Kathy.
I'm back here from the UBP - because I'm finally now just getting around to checking back with all the blogs I'd bookmarked as wanting to explore more. And now I'm following you. :^) Looking forward to reading more.