Two quick things to WOW about:
1. I won another giveaway - yippeeee! This one was from a real-life college friend Hope's blog - nope, not my daughter Hope ... a friend named Hope. I won some great homemade reusable sandwich/snack bags! yay ... I'll show 'em to ya when they arrive in the mail. Oh and that blog design I won is currently in the works so stay tuned - I hope it will be done in the next couple of weeks!
2. You have to check out this post over at {In}Courage ... remember I JUST said that comment about how your love isn't enough for him and it's all about respect??? They just blogged about that very same thing today. It's a great read!
OK, that's all I've got for now .... been super busy with flowers, flowers and more flowers .... will update when I can!
2 comments:
I am SO glad that I was able to read the book "Love and Respect" - referenced in that article - before I got married. It literally changed my life in regards to Chris. I asked him if it was true and he responded an emphatic yes. I give that book a lot of credit for giving our marriage a rock-solid foundation. Have you read the book, Kathy?
Jess, we did Love and Respect in our shepherd group last year. It was very good. I will admit I did not finish reading the whole book - but did enjoy the study. =)
Post a Comment