And the winner of the scrapbooked 'Family' album is ..... CHARITY! I am so happy that Charity won! Charity and her husband Tony suffered a horrific loss just over a year ago when their full term baby died in utero. Charity and Tony's faith has been such a blessing to me and has encouraged me to see what a blessing my girls are. I have prayed over this sweet family many times in the past year and consider it a privilege to do so. If you'd like to follow their journey or pray for them also, please check out their blog at: Considering it all Joy
Charity, I will contact you for your mailing address. Congratulations and I will continue to pray for you and Tony. Thank you for the blessing you have been in my life!
2 comments:
Yay!! I'm so excited :) Thank you, Kathy!
Post a Comment