One of our local grocery stores has had them on sale the past two weeks PLUS they also double coupons at that store and I've had some great 75 cents off coupons making all this coffee mate FREEEEEEEE ... well, except the large one that I already had ...
AND the best part, the store I went in today even had some Peppermint Mocha, one of my fave flavors that only comes out at Christmas and I could not even get my hands on at Christmas time. The expiration is not until July! wooohooooo!
6 comments:
Wow... serious addict! To coffee creamer AND coupons!
you crack me up! I got four for a grand todal of .48 :)
lol!
You are one thrifty shopper! Between your new coffee maker and all of that CoffeeMate you will be enjoying some good coffee for awhile!
French Vanilla is my all time favorite.
Have you tried the Creme Brulee'? That is my current favorite!
Post a Comment