Friday, February 19, 2010

Snow day!!!

We have had more snow days this winter than I can remember in a long time! The girls love the snow and I must admit ... it's much more fun to have snow than just to have the cold with bare ground and icy cold temps!

This week the girls enjoyed another fun snow day. Sledding and building a huge fort were their two favorite things to do outside. They spent two long afternoons making the fort - it was great packing snow so they used this large plastic bucket to make 'bricks', then put them all together to make a house. It turned out great! I love to see them working together with a common goal, and also playing together and having so much fun whizzing down the hill!














2 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

Look at you with your new layout coming together! Very exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun snow pictures! I love the wall they built with the snow. We don't have too much snow here in Maine believe or not....it hasn't snowed all month. Kind of looking forward to one more snowfall before spring.